- Community Organization Of The Night
Community Organization Of The Night
Raise AWARENESS for your mission, PROMOTE upcoming events, and generate FUNDS for your cause! This opportunity, available for all home games remaining in the 2022-2023 season, is only offered to non-profits operating as a 501(c)(3) organization.
Program Elements Include:
- 50% of Chuck-A-Puck proceeds benefit your organization
- Opportunity to sell fundraiser tickets to friends, family and support groups (organization earns $5 per ticket sold)
- Unique ticket link will be provided for each organization
- Dedicated social media post the day of the game highlighting organization's cause/mission
- Kiosk space on the concourse, distribute literature, grow contact lists, and promote organization
- Giveaways and pop-up banners are permitted; no solicitation or hanging items from the walls
- In-game 30 second video clip to play on the in-arena video board highlighting organization
- Video content must be provided by organization and submitted five days prior to game date
- Second period intermission radio interview with Swamp Rabbits radio broadcast
- Interview clip to be recorded two hours prior to game time
- Recognition in postgame e-blast, sent out to all attendees of specific game night
- Mascot appearance during the 2022 season in support of your organization's event or initiative on a mutually agreed date
- Signed memorabilia item to be donated for a fundraising effort during the 2022 season
How can your organization participate?
- Provide 4 to 7 volunteers on a selected game date to sell chuck-a-pucks (must arrive two hours prior to game time)
- Video board content must be provided by the organization, unless otherwise predetermined prior to game date
- Provide 501c3 documentation and signed agreement
UNLIMITED FUNDRAISING POTENTIAL!
Interested? Email Libby Shenberger (LShenberger@swamprabbits.com) to learn more about the Community Organization of the Night program.